Approximately 80% of all U.S. firms currently lease equipment, and leasing now accounts for one-third of all externally-financed equipment.
Many organizations maintain financial flexibility by using leasing as a practical and cost-effective method of acquiring assets needed to run their businesses.
- Capitalize on tax benefits more efficiently
- Finance 100% of your equipment’s cost
- Receive lower fixed or floating rates
- Optimize financing terms to align with the equipment’s useful life
- Improve cash flow and profitability
- Increase liquidity and lower costs by selling and leasing back existing equipment
Customized and Competitive Lease Programs
We can tailor programs to meet your specialized needs. This allows customers to maximize the economic benefits of leasing, including cash flow management, conservation of capital, protection against technological obsolescence, and tax and balance sheet advantages.
We have financed the following types of equipment:
- Testing Equipment
- Phone Systems
- Electronic Signs
- Ultrasound equipment
- Machine Tools
- Printing Equipment
We have special programs for the health-care industry.
Professionals who qualify:
- Physical Therapists
Lease Terms: 3-7 years; purchase options, $1.00 buyout, 10 % or fair market value.
Our financial products and services include:
- Commercial financing
- FFE Financing
- Vehicle and aircraft financing
- Project financing
- Master lease lines of credit
- Vendor finance programs
- Nationwide funding capabilities
- Special payment plans